RE: [SLE] SMB Share Time Stamp
  • From: "Clint Tinsley" <clintin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 18:03:25 -0700

Thanks for checking. I am going to have to do some more investigating to see if it is just an issue with this one Windows XP Pro workstation. I have other smb shares on Linux boxes and they list properly with the correct file dates.

Hope I can get some help here as to what I might do as I am sure won't get any help out of the mickysoft side of the world.