Re: [SLE] Firefox problems.
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:22:55 +1000
Rahul Raj wrote:
Hi,
I cannot connect to all sites with Firefox. oreilly.com works but not
google/yahoo and many others.
When google.com is accessed, it shows "connecting to google" and then
connection is lost.

These problems are not shown up in Konqueror and it works really well.

Are there any problems with my firefox settings?

Some sites will not let you in unless you allow cookies to be set. Are you allowing cookies?

Cheers.

--
"It is well known that among the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

Desiderius Erasmus