[SLE] running thunderbird remotely over ssh -X
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:19:06 +0200
Occasionally I run thunderbird over ssh -X which of course works with no
hassle. Except till today when I tried to open a PDF attachment from
an email. Nothing happened remotely, but when I returned to my normal
office a while later, I had acrobat running there showing the
attachment. Does anyone know how acrobat "managed" to avoid my
X-forwarding?

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich