Re: [SLE] yast repos for KDE updates?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 19:30:16 +0200
On Monday 03 July 2006 19:17, DataIntellect wrote:
> Hi List;
>
> I'm looking for a solid reliable yast repository for KDE updates (for Suse
> 10). It seems that none of the KDE repo's I have work any longer.
>
> Can anyone share their working KDE repo's with me ?

http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/

has a fair number of repositories for all sorts of software. In that list you
have KDE and GNOME

Note that the repo now has been split in two, so you have one for applications
(called backports) at

http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/KDE:/Backports/SUSE_Linux_10.0/

and one for the base stuff, at

http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/KDE:/KDE3/SUSE_Linux_10.0/