Re: [SLE] yast repos for KDE updates?
  • From: Jake Sallee <jsallee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:04:37 -0500
On Monday 03 July 2006 12:49, Daniel Bauer wrote:
> Am Montag, 3. Juli 2006 19:36 schrieb Jake Sallee:
> >
> > How come the 10.1 repos don't work? I try to add them in YaST as an
> > installation source and they can't be created.
> >
> > Peace,
> > Jake Sallee
>
> I guess you just get an error message in Yast when adding these sources.
> You can ignore them and it will work...
>
> regards (and Peace, too!)
> Daniel

Thanks for the help but that doesn't work. It doesn't give you the option to
ignore. It simply asks "do you want to try again?" and you can select "yes"
or "no".

I'm not sure why, but the linux.nssl.noaa.gov repository works fine, I'll just
use that one until SuSE sorts their issues out.

--

Peace,

Jake Sallee
Network Engineer