Re: [SLE] 10.1 and kdes' konsole font?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:55:01 +1000
Mark Hounschell wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to get that perfect default 'Linux' font back that has
been in konsoles' font selection menu for so long. I assume it is one of the
fonts listed in what is now the selection menu but there isn't one called
'Linux'. Anyone know which one it might be??

Thanks
Mark

The closest I am able to get to it is to use Courier 10 pitch, Bold, #13.

Cheers.

--
"It is well known that among the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

Desiderius Erasmus