Re: [SLE] Zope and Plone
  • From: "Gaël Lams" <lamsgael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:57:02 +0200
Hi,

Is any successfully using plone with Zope and installed Zope using SuSE
media? I have installed Zope and it is working. I cannot find install
instructions for plone if Zope has been installed by Yast through SuSE
media.

I never Zope through SuSe media but are you sure Plone is on these
media? I just checked and didn't see it.

You should know that Plone is "just" a zope's product. If you want to
stay with zope's suse (which version is it by the way??), you just
have to go to plone.org the "source" package and put it the zope's
Products folder.

Just pay attention to the trio python/zope/Plone for (in)compatibility
between the various versions.

Regards,

Gaël