[SLE] SuSE 10.1 kicker panel network powersave and other applets missing
  • From: "George Stoianov" <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:36:25 -0400
I have a strange kicker problem I have a 10.1 install which worked
fine I could see the network manager, the little battery for powersave
and the everything else now they are gone.

I tried restarting I tried stopping and starting kicker and could not
fix it. I think this happened after I applied the kde patch so I do
not know if that caused it...any idea??

Thanks in advance.
George