[SLE] Notes in Kontact
  • From: "JunJun Liu" <ljjlp03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:15:13 -0300
Hi everybody,

I'm using SUSE10, 64bit, KDE. I'm finding the word format tool in notes in Kontact does not work. For example, I open a new note in Kontact, type in some words, then make these words to be bold words. Yes, they are bold when I press the "Bold" button. But after I click "OK" to finish editing, and then reopen it, those words are not in bold type and become plain text again. Is it a bug or am I missing something? Thanks!

Liu