[SLE] Getting list of files w/ first few lines displayed
  • From: "John D. Herron" <paradox.herron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:27:06 +0200
Running SuSe 9.2 Pro on a Pentium 4 box.
Thanks to Bryan J. Smith, Mr. Banana, Randall R Schulz for your
suggestions on how to solve the above-captioned problem.
The file listing eventually worked out nicely with 'head' in a terminal
session.
Please forgive my ignorance about Nautilus: it is not listed in my
application menus, so I assume it's not present on my system.
How would I go about downloading it so as to be able to install it via Yast?
John