Re: [SLE] Kget opens archived text files (SuSE 9.1)
  • From: Colin Fraser <colin.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:39:49 +0100
Try:

K Menu -> Control Center -> KDE Components -> File Associations

Cheers,

Colin

pelibali wrote:
Hi,

Under my KDE 3.3.x session once I chose by accident to open text files
from inside tar.gz archives with kget and I can't get rid of this
choice anymore! I would prefer to open those files with
kate/jedit/etc., but couldn't localize the place of the respective
configuration either under KDEs, nor under Karchiver settings.

Any tipp for me please?!

Thanks,
Pelibali