Re: [SLE] Konqueror shows wrong file modification time??
  • From: "Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:45:39 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:
When you let the mouse hover over a document in Konqueror, you get a
yellow popup box with some document details - modification time for
instance. On a document I've just (local time 1030, UTC 0830) modified (using OO),
Konqueror shows modification time 1536 ????
Did we forget to refresh Konqi after the file was updated and before we looked at the modification time?