[SLE] Another problem - kernel this time...
  • From: pburness <pburness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:06:01 +0000 (GMT)
I've just upgraded my graphics card to a new Nvidia, I've downloaded the install routine for thier drivers and run the nvidia-install script. It asked to recompile modules for my kernel and I replied yes.....

Now my system won't reboot.... Grub complains of a cylinder being outside the range permitted by the BIOS.

How can I re-install the original kernel (SuSE 9.3) from dvd using the rescue disk? Is it possible?

Phil
  • No further messages