[SLE] KDE Panel question
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:44:37 -0700
I have modified the Internet/More programs/Skype shortcut via the KDE
Menu editor to execute artsdsp -m skype instead of just skype to get
around the KPowersave problem and set Skype to use the USB headphones.
Skype starts automatically when KDE starts. I have not found what file
tels KDE to start KDE. Question is, will the change I made in the KDE
menu editor to the shortcut also apply to the automatic starting of
skype or do I have to modify that shortcut also, and if so, where is it?

Art