Re: [SLE] HELP ME! Problem with installation of Suse Linux 10.1
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 18:22:23 +1000
Flavio Tonussi wrote:
Basil

yes, I have downloaded the 64 bit version. All the n.5+1 CD are exactly of the same version.
PS: I have also verified the checksum during the installation.
All the n.5+1 CD were ok. No error detected. But in any case, after partitioning, formatting and immedialtely during first CD installation the error appear.

I don't know if I need to pass in 32 bit version.
Flavio

[Rest pruned]

(Please use bottom-posting when responding- makes it easier for others to follow a thread.)

Sorry, but I am afraid I do not understand what you mean by, "I don't know if I need to pass in 32 bit version".

Cheers.

--
"It is well known that among the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

Desiderius Erasmus