RE: [SLE] Samba on 10.1 questions

I would start with the Windows machine. Is it running a software firewall?
You could temporarily disable the software firewall on the Windows machine,
if you can then see the resources, then the firewall needs to be configured
correctly.

If that doesn't work; are the two systems part of the same work group?
Windows can be rather picky about that.

Good luck,
-Alain.