Re: [SLE] Reinstalling windows
  • From: "Jean-Philippe Lemieux" <jp.jack.d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 02:15:39 -0400
yeah i know :S srry about asking it on this maillist but i think the problem come from the fact that i installed suse linux .... cuz i already installed windows many time on my hard drive and it always worked ... its probably a problem with the bios. But actualy on this compute i am using a Radeon X300 series .. and suse linux does not seems ot support my 3d acceleration dunno why so i cant play even a little 3d game :P maybe it come from there. I should have read a lot more on linux before installing it :P anyway ill try to solve this problem. But thanks for the help