[SLE] How to block POP using SUSE Firewall
  • From: The Nice Spider <thenicespider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

this is my first time using SUSE Firewall (SF) on 10.1
version. since i got
many error using webmin with iptables and shorewall
module then i decide to
use SUSE Firewall trought Yast.

SF work fine, all client can access to internet since
i enable MASQUERADING.
But now i need to know how to:
- block POP service
- block certain IP

Below is my current config:
In the External Zone: Service to allow = IPsec
In the Internal Zone: Service to allow = DNS, HTTP,
Remote Admin and Samba
Server
Protect firewall from Internal Zone is = Checked

But why my client can access POP Service?