[SLE] Wireless not working
  • From: "Douglas Dotson" <ddotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:42:13 -0400
I have successfully installed SUSE and it seems to be working well.
During install it did recognise my integral wireless interface and
allowed me to configure it via YaST. I then get messages that the
interface cannot be accessed. My computer has a button that allows the
interface to be turned on or off. It comes up in the off state, but
pressing the button will not activate it (indicator light will not
come on). Anyone have any thoughts about this.

Computer is an HP dv8000 and I am running SUSE 10.1.

Thanks!
Doug