[SLE] Is there a GUI/Web-based Proxy Server administration?
  • From: The Nice Spider <thenicespider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

After moving from Fedora 5 to Suse 10.1, I found many
trouble with Webmin in
squid, apache and firewall section, it's look like
Webmin design to
FC/Redhat. So, I decide to find any package that can
used for:
administration Squid using GUI or web base.

i already read about proxymin, but the installation is
overkill, i need just
a simple rpm package installation. WPM is still in
beta. anyone can point me
a program to configure squid using gui or web based?