Re: [SLE] Web form not to paste?
  • From: Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:17:16 +0200
Am Freitag, 14. Juli 2006 05:04 schrieb CS - Ronald Wiplinger:
> I want to make a web page form, but would like that it is not allowed to
> PASTE something into the forms. Is that possible? and if how?
>
> bye
>
> Ronald

try http://www.selfhtml.org/

but I guess this is not possible to distiguish whether the user types
something in the form or pastes it in it, because (as far as I know) the
browser doesn't care if the input comes directly from the keyboard or from
the clipboard.

Maybe (???) it is possible, however, to disable the use of the clipboard with
java or javascript, but I guess with doing so you wouldn't really endear
yourself to your visitors.

regards

Daniel
special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com