[SLE] Why this mailing list can not reply to it self?
  • From: The Nice Spider <thenicespider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 05:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
strange,

1. when i post to this mailing list, all text will
wrapping to 40 chars,
even my Outlook Express set to 76 chars.
2. when i press reply to any email in this mailing
list, the "to address" is
the "address of who send the email". in other mailing
list it will show the
"address of suse mailing list". so, I must press
send to BOTH "the sender and the suse linux email".
can moderator fixed this
bug?
please try Yahoo groups mailing list if you need any
example to fix this
bug. when you reply Yahoo groups mailing list then
email will be send to
yahoo groups address NOT the sender address.