Re: [SLE] Why this mailing list can not reply to it self?
  • From: The Nice Spider <thenicespider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
> 1) You are replying BOTH to the original poster and
to the list. Since
> we
> all get our mail from the list, we get duplicate
copies of yours.

so, what must i do? just reply to the "suse email
address" (press reply) or
both (press reply all).
if i must reply to "suse email address" ONLY then I
need to press Reply all
then delete the "sender email", it's ok if i must
follow this mailing list
way. which one?

> 2) You are making suggestions and reporting bugs
here which really should
> go
> to:
>
> bugzilla.novell.com
>
> or to the feedback reporting address. (don't know
it at the moment)
> This
> list is made up of USERS and is not an official
reporting place. We can't
> do
> anything about your suggestions or bugs. If you had
taken the time to
> read a
> day or two worth of list traffic, you would know
this.

please open the "communicate" page. there is no email
address for sending
suggestion, instead this list is called as "SUSE linux
all questions list"
(http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate), that's why i use
this address. anyhow,
i will use bugzilla as you suggested for bug report.

can one tell me what address/page should i use to send
suggestion or feature
request?