Re: [SLE] Why this mailing list can not reply to it self?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:51:54 -0400
On 06/07/17 16:22 (GMT+0200) T. Ribbrock apparently typed:

> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 10:04:08AM -0400, Ken Schneider wrote:

>> Even evolution defaults to the cursor being at the top. Dumb, just plain
>> dumb.

> Not at all - it would drive me plain mad if the cursor ended up at the
> bottom of the quited text. After all, I'm answering top-down, not
> bottom-up...

I agree that thus it lends itself to responsible subscribers reading
through and trimming down to what will actually be replied to prior to
beginning, but I doubt less sophisticated writers see it as anything but
the place to begin typing a reply.
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409