[SLE] False alarm - I thought the admins made a policy change
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:02:40 -0400
It seemed as though either SeaMonkey or the list admins had implemented
a change sometime since last Wednesday. If I hit reply-all to a post
from last week, SM addressed the reply to both the sender and the list.
When I did that to a post from today, it's addressed only to the list
address. On further examination it seems mutt and evolution subscribers
have their own reply-to set in their headers that SM is honoring. I
tested on email from kmail and thunderbird users, and got the literal
all behavior.
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409