Re: [SLE] Gates [OT]
  • From: "Andre Truter" <andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:48:30 +0200
On 7/18/06, Orn E. Hansen <orn_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
form of Windows XP and Windows Vista. And don't put up an innocent face,
because the entire Linux community is about "endlesslessy fixing bugs" as
well. It's this "endlessly fixing bugs" that is what is causing
the "blocking of the evolution in IT". If I was to find a reason as to "why"
it's allowed ... it's probably because people are afraid of the "IT
revolution".

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Do you suggest that we ignore the bugs and rather focus on new
features, new ideas, etc?

How is "endlessly fixing bugs" a bad thing?

How does bug fixing prevent the IT revolution?

--
Andre Truter | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Jabber: andre_tux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.trusoft.co.za