Re: [SLE] Suggestion to improve OpenSUSE by providing only selected package!
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:22:49 -0400
On Tuesday 18 July 2006 01:54, The Nice Spider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to suggest suse team to provide NOT all
> product but only
> SELECTED package while other package will still
> available as an option in
> separate CD.

I specifically buy SuSE linux because they provide such a wide range of
ready-to-run applications. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Next I suppose you will suggest *which* few apps they should supply.

Send your suggestions to feedback as I requested two days ago. We here cannot
do anything with them and SuSE devs do not read this forum.