Re: [SLE] I have 1001 Suggestion but where to post?
  • From: "Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:06:29 +0200
The Nice Spider wrote:
Hi,

as a very long using Win 3.0 up-to Win XP/2003, I have
1001 suggestions to opensuse Linux. I never send a lot of my suggestions
but since I believe people behind SUSE "the Novell" I want to give this
input. I know Novell esspecially version 3.x, where Novell is the most
stable network server I ever used.
But where to send suggestions? Or SUSE need no user
suggestions except receive bug report and questions? Even on the opensuse
forum i didn't see a "suggestion" topic.
You might try the
SuSE Linux package request page
http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Wishlist

hih