[SLE] Regional settings in gnome
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:13:40 +0200
Hi,

In KDE it's very simple, just go to control center, Regional & Accessibility,
Country/Region & Language, and you can customise number format, currency and
everything

But how on earth do I do it in gnome? I've been looking all over the system
and I just can't find it. Is this another usability thing, where users might
get confused if they're allowed to use their own currency symbols?

Please help, if anyone knows gnome out there

--
Ut supra post festum sunt obscura