[SLE] Security, ssh/vpn into a network
  • From: "Cody Nelson" <codynelson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:48:38 -0600
I ssh through a port I have forwarded from my firewall to my internal
server. That server is my server with over a terabyte of space on it.

Is there a better way to do this with out having a 3rd computer that
needs to be on all the time? Thinking of some sort of chroot or vmware
for ssh to run in on my server, or even my IPCop firewall.

Or using some kidn of Web/SSL VPN . Anyone know of any good open
source Web/SSL VPN?

I usually only use ssh, web, and VNC remotely.

Thanks
-Cody