Re: [opensuse] RepoKommander for SUSE Linux
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:58:30 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Christoph Thiel wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

And please Christoph list what gets redirected to the pool of
mirrors. For all these directories, the "main" URL would be best.

??

Just tell us the "main" URLs which redirect to the mirror pool.

I know it is the 10.1 tree and the build server tree, and I hope factory
too soon, but which URL redirects what?

http://download.openSUSE.org/ -> http://ftp.openSUSE.org/pub/opensuse/

(the drpmsync subtree inside of factory is blacklisted, repositories as
well.)

http://software.openSUSE.org/download/ -> http://ftp.openSUSE.org/pub/opensuse/repositories/

So if I understand it right, all "public lists" should use

http://download.openSUSE.org/distribution/XXX for anything like
opensuse/distribution/XXX

and

http://software.openSUSE.org/download/XXX for any build server repository XXX.

You know, my next wish is the push service for the whole factory, including inclusion into the redirection service...

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)