Re: [opensuse] The state of openSUSE
  • From: Thomas Hertweck <Thomas.Hertweck@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:12:17 +0100

Andreas, it was not the intention of this thread to change Novell's
position concerning this topic. I don't think that anybody could achieve
this anyway. Nevertheless, it's from my point of view important to
discuss these topics as decisions also affect the community and the
normal Linux user. So I don't think that the discussion was or is
pointless. Thanks for shedding some light on it. I've learned quite a
lot. Even so I still have a different position concerning some of the
topics.

Have a nice weekend,
Th.