Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to opensuse 10.1
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:59:02 -0400
On Tuesday 25 July 2006 12:51 am, Gunnar Håland wrote:
> The problem is that Yast do not like me.
> If I tries to install new programs it Just quits, and ZEN wont give me
> access to used as a user.

Use KPackage manager for any apps. not supplied in the distro. Get rid of the
zen files in Yast AND rug, then install the modified smart files in an
archive I'll attach under private cover.....install with KPackage. If you
don't have that installed, use Yast to install it from the distro.....use
Yast search to find it.

Fred

--
Paid purchaser of ALL SuSE Linux releases since 5.x