Re: [opensuse] Re: MiniSUSE project page.
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 07:33:45 +0200
Pascal Bleser wrote:

I'm afraid you are dreaming of something that is not technically feasible :\

technically, all is feasible :-) - just a matter of willness.

and I think this is very important. I have now ~ 8Gg of SUSE Linux installed and I'm sure 75% is unusefull. this must be addressed.

of course I won't say how, but I'm pretty sure this will need a collaboration between developpers, packagers and distribution makers.

Your comments seemed very acurate, thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net