Re: [opensuse] The state of openSUSE
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:19:13 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

> Personally, I don't experiment much with
> distros as I have a production system to look after, so I don't know
> anything about Ubuntu.

But now I got curious and downloaded Ubuntu 6.06, burned myself a CD and
began the install - I'm testing SUSE 10.2 Alpha2 on a couple of systems
anyway, so one test more wouldn't exactly upset my schedule :-)

Well, it took about 5secs before my Ubuntu install hit a kernel oops.
I'm surprised, but not impressed ... (oh, and I did check the CD for
defects).

/Per Jessen, Zürich