Re: [opensuse] What happened to /pub/people/choeger?
  • From: J Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:05:42 -0700

Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> On 2006-07-15 10:40:33 -0700, J Sloan wrote:
>> It would make sense to have it all in one place though, and if I could suggest
>> an enhancement, it would be to also package maia mailguard, which is a very
>> capable FOSS enterprise-level spam quarantine management solution.
>
> dspam is nice too and available in server:mail.

Have you done any comparisons of dspam vs spamassassin? From what I've heard,
dspam is less resource intensive and can be very accurate.

However the folks here who were looking at dspam were unable to get it trained
in a timely manner, noting that it seemed somewhat temperamental and too much
like magic.