Re: [opensuse] Re: Where can I find the Image of the Handout DVD?
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:38:55 -0600

> email.listen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Am Wed, 5. July 2006 09:45 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
> > Here You will find the installation documentation from a live session:
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/GraphicalInstall
>
> seems roughtly the same as with yast. With Knoppix (live cd) there where only
> a small script to copy the cd on the HD.
>
> (I could find it if necessary)

I would like to add such functionality to CD/DVD to handout to students
and others to promote SUSE Linux. I have made a lot of coasters trying to
add this to the Live DVD I downloaded. It must not be that hard. I just
must be having brain cramps. Having the DVD/CD would allow me to see
exactly how it is done. Then the new project to create a small memory
SUSE Linux could use this for the project once we have a beta,... and I
could add it to the OpenSUSE wiki.

Thanks,

- --
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>