[opensuse] Pascal's Wallpaper Challenge
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 20:02:25 +1000
On 6/30/06, Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BTW, some of the stuff I quickly hacked with the SVG logo:
http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/files/art/

My current favorite is this one:
http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/files/art/openSUSE-pinestraw.jpg
Looks pretty neat IMO:
http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/files/hera-pine.jpg

Sounds like a challenge to me :-)

You obviously like natural textures, I do too, but I find a need to
change them often. I generally stay with simple, clean, gradient type
wall papers.

My entry is found here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Wallpaper#openSUSE-PanelTransparent

It is transparent, which means that you can select whatever colour you want.

To everybody, fire up GIMP, download the logo, be creative.

It would be nice to create some complete community themes, with
everything from logon screens, splash screens and wallpapers, who
knows, maybe we can get it shipped with a future release.

Pflodo
Peter Flodin