Re: [SLE] Suse 10 mp3 to CDA
  • From: Till Wimmer <suse-e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:03:09 +0200
I think CDA is just a AIFF-format, so you could do this with sox.
But you should not rip them first to MP3 because of qualitiy loss.

For cli just cdparanoia.

bg

Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:

I have a collection of mp3 which I wish to convert to CDA for use in my
car player many of which are experimental music which never were music
cd's

I have installed lame for 10 and I can rip music to mp3 with grip.

But I can not convert them via k3b to CDA when I can do that if they
were ripped to ogg.

How to I configure k3b to allow this conversion?

Or is there a cli solution?