Re: [SLE] Firefox & Thunderbird move from Windows to Linux
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:46:00 -0400
into electronic streams flowing thru the cosmos On Monday 01 May 2006
3:25 pm, Peter Van Lone wrote:
> On 5/1/06, Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It's all dependent on what programs you wish to migrate them from,
>
> lol!
<snip>
Yup.. I often wonder why I bother to put things into the subject line,
other than to allow the listserv to file it under the proper threads..

Always struck me as odd that *no one* seems to "see" the subject , even
tho it's usually in larger an bold type in Kmail... and that is the
email program most of the folks use.. esp. the newer angels among us..
( hey it's "free" it came in my installation... < very Big Grin > )
It's time we started using that line too. adding of course that a great
number of programs come free and built in.. other than the multi media
stuff you can almost talk pple through an install over the phone..
At least you can do it easily if they have everything open at full
screen... "Okay, starting at the top of the screen, read me what it
says.. "

Out here in the fields ; I work for my meals.. I put my back into my
living... (song lyric ) and a good advert for staying in school!