Re: [SLE] Firefox & Thunderbird move from Windows to Linux
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 07:29:40 -0400
On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:41:32 +0800, you wrote:

>I want to keep my emails / bookmarks from my Windows set-up over to my
>Linux installation.
>
>How can I do that?
>Will my Thawte certificate still work?

I'm not sure what you mean by "keep my emails / bookmarks from my
Windows set-up over to my Linux installation.", but I use (and wrote)
PMRA to allow my bookmarks to follow me around, windows or linux,
home, work, or laptop. It requires an ftp server. I keep meaning to
add the stored password file but I've been busy lately.

http://www.catherders.com/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=2
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.