Re: [SLE] Saving in Firefox
  • From: ken <gebser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 07:58:50 -0400

Marshall Lake wrote:

> Suddenly, trying to save a file or a page in Firefox (v 1.7.12, SUSE
> 10.0) I'm getting an error. It only began happening in the last three
> or four days. The error I get is "XML Parsing Error: syntax error".
> The location of the error is different depending up which type of file
> I'm trying to save. Additonally, sometimes the file gets saved (even
> while outputing the error) and sometimes it doesn't.
>
> Is anyone else encountering this?

Yeah. Whether I use the popup menu or File > Save As, Firefox doesn't
respond. As a workaround, I've been opening View > Source, then doing
the saving from there.

--
As a statistic, the US Unemployment Rate is like saying that no one is
drowning because the flood waters have risen only five inches today.