Re: [SLE] Re: GNOME vs KDE Redoux
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:38:57 +0100
On 03/05/06, Chuck Davis <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a difficult time imagining a developer so stupid s/he had to
ask Novell for a suggestion regarding which desktop development tools
to use. Indeed, I can't even conceive of the possibility. Is there
really someone at Novell so out of touch with reality that s/he is
giving such statements in interviews? No wonder they've put the GNOME
fanbois in charge there!

CD

It's in print in the latest Linux Format magazine. There isn't a link
to the interview on the website yet but when there is I shall post it
up so everybody (who is interested) can read it.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire