Re: [SLE] Re: GNOME vs KDE Redoux
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 23:30:44 +0100
On 06/05/06, Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of the several times I have tried compiling programs for Linux (and I
mean from source dl'ed, not from books on programming), I have not once
had any success. :(

Don't give up though :-) Just by trying you raise yourself above the
level of those 99.9% of Windows users I mentioned. Perhpas that 'is'
the difference between Windows users and Linux users. Ignoring those
of us who use both of course. Linux users will actually try to do
something different.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay