Re: [SLE] SuSE interview Greg Mancusi-Ungaro
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:49:28 +0100
On Thursday 11 May 2006 22:53, Kevanf1 wrote:
> I mentioned an interview with one of the marketing guys from
> SuSE/Novell recently. This was in conjunction with ongoing debate
> about whether SuSE/Novell are dropping Gnome or not.
>
> Well, read the article yourselves now and make your own minds up. See
> if you conclude the same as I did and think that KDE will be dropped
> at some point.
>
> http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/
>
> The article is on the front page. You may have to scroll down a
> little but it's in the center column.
>
> --
> I am only human, please forgive me if I make a mistake it is not
> deliberate. ==============================================
> PLEASE DON'T drink and drive it's not clever, it's just stupid.
>
> Kevan Farmer
>
> Linux user #373362
>
> Cheslyn Hay
> Staffordshire
> WS6 7HR

Hi Kevan

I have not had chance to read the article yet but in the long run if
SuSe/Novell drop KDE then a lot of people will drop SuSe the question then
becomes the loosers us cus we dumped SuSe of them cus they lost us as
customers and then do they even care .

If they are going to become totaly Gnomecentric then i am on my bike that
instant to and KDEcentric distro as Gnome suks very badly..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM