Re: [SLE] SuSE interview Greg Mancusi-Ungaro
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 11:09:14 +0100
On 13/05/06, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Well, to clarify my stance on this. I still believe that SuSE/Novell
> would like to drop official support for KDE sometime in the future.

This is your personal believe and I cannot change it - but this is not
shared by Novell, we do support both and plan to continue so,

Andreas

Exactly. Thank you Andreas. It is my 'personal' belief of which we
are all entitled. Others are entitled to interpret the interview in
their own way. This is what I have tried to convey.

I suppose that my reason for pushing this to the fore once again si to
stimulate debate on the issue. I certainly don't want to cause silly
arguments. I merely want to give SuSE/Novell a very awareness that
the SuSE community is still passionate about keeping KDE.

Please support as many desktops as possible, including Gnome :-)))

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire