Problem with script4u SUSE 10.1 CD > DVD
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 06:59:04 -0700
I just tried to run the script to make a dvd iso out of the cd isos.

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2006-May/1559.html

I had an error due to a line break. However, the directories (CD1, CD2...)
got made.

Now I can't delete them. Even running Konqueror as root won't let me delete
them.

I get a message, "cannot change permissions". If I try to change permissions
(as root) I am denied.

If I try to run rm -f on the directories in the command prompt, I get a
message,

yoda:/home/kai/downloads/suse101 # rm -f CD1
rm: cannot remove `CD1': Is a directory

What gives?

--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.filesite.org - the FileNet community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.

< Previous Next >