Re: [SLE] SUSE Linux 10.1 x86_64 and Matlab...
  • From: "Joachim Goeschel" <joachim.goeschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:59:47 -0400
Thanks very much for the clarifications, Marcus and Carlos.

The clear alternative now is trying to get my code working with octave
(which is conveniently found on the suse mirrors..)

I am not on a software maintainance license for Matlab anymore so I am not
eligible for updates--but what's the point of buying the new version without
being certain that it will work?

Joachim