Re: [SLE] [10.1] Planar PNR19 LCD
  • From: Greg <devosc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:11:41 -0500
Hi Patrick,

I didnt seem to get far in googling for windows-driver.inf, and Planar
state that no drivers are neccessary (for Windows etc).

I wondering now wether because the accompanying CD was in the driver
while doing the install ?

So I need to find the generic window driver .inf file ? Not sure what
it is called ? I have Windows XP on a partition also.

The other thing that puzzled me was 'get sax2 to use it', I'm not sure
what/where this would be specified, e.g. in the Monitor section when
it asks for a utility disk I tried with the Planar CD in the drive but
YaST2 didnt like it --- on the CD there are no .inf files.

Greg.