Re: [SLE] where to find these packages? Novell website said they are part of 10.0 but not on my discs
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:14:55 +0200
> OK, tell me where on www.novell.com can I find the entry to the above?
>
> In fact, where does it even mention that 10.1 is available for download?
>
> I probably missed it all but I don't have the time to go wading thru a
> labyrinth looking for something which ought to be obvious to a newbie.

Actually clicking on the frontpage "SUSE Linux" should bring you to
the right page, but currently it leads to the Linux startpage.

You can click there on "SUSE Linux 10.0" and will get there.

10.1 is listed as for preorder. For download you should follow
the opensuse.org links ;)

Ciao, Marcus

< Previous Next >